Skip to content
Purpose & Objectives
- To promote the integration of Anambra State indigenes into Finnish society and at the same time enabling A.S.A immigrants’ own culture and language preservation.
- To promote immigrants’ self-organized cultural activities and develop their own understanding of culture and strengthen the awareness of their national origin and development of their home State.
- To promotes cooperation, encounters and interaction between various cultures in Finland.
- To Promote the use of modern technology, especially in the field of information and communication.
- To enhance member’s empowerment and skill improvement programs
- To promote members interest in physical education and overall physical and psychological welfare.
- To promotes Igbo culture and Igbo language, Igbo people’s social integration, participation in public life and decision making.
- To serve by building and maintaining an international network and designing programs for the empowerment of Igbo-African immigrant men, women, children, youth.
- To serve as a common social umbrella and a united front for constructive unity, solidarity, social interaction, networking, progress, and the healthy promotion of the Anambra/Igbo cultural heritage, identity and traditions among and between ourselves, and with all other associations, organizations, and entities of Anambra State indigenes in Finland in general and Helsinki and its environs in particular.
- To promote and foster, love, peace, unity, togetherness, cooperation, understanding, justice and fair-play between and among all Anambra people living in Finland and its environs and in Nigeria or elsewhere in the world, and to do the same in regard to the promotion, pursuit and practice of transparency, accountability, good public policy and governance in public affairs especially in Nigeria.
- To encourage and support justice, good public policies, genuine democracy, and honest, transparent and non-corrupt governance at every level of society in Anambra State; and politically, socially, culturally, economically, and otherwise, to ensure that the Anambra State children and people are educated and encouraged to take their rightful places in society.
- In cooperation with other Anambra indigenes nation-wide, to seek, research, study and analyze objectively the major intellectual, political, economic and social issues of public interest for Anambra State, and to present, publish, and disseminate a complete non-partisan analysis of same to the people of Anambra State.
- Along with other Igbo organizations in the Finland., to actively seek, promote and encourage international cooperation as well as the interest of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the economic, technological, educational, healthcare and social development and prosperity of Anambra State through patronage, international investments, collaborations as well as humanitarian and charitable programs to ameliorate the sufferings of our people