- This event has passed.
ASA Europe Convention – Aug 10th – Aug 12th 2018
August 10, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EESTFree – €100,00
About the Event
ASA Europe’s first annual convention is the is Anambra in Europe largest and most premier networking event for Anambra state 36 degrees development project because It connects the most influential local and international Anambra stakeholders, driving investment and development into a wide range of infrastructure projects and developments across Anambra State. The convention will offers expert examination of this multi-dimensional industry, with key topics such as: Technology, Security, Energy, Health, infrastructure, Manufacturing , Agriculture, capital access and Education.
From our NGO round table sessions to rich tested presentations and well researched solutions to our Anambra State problems partners and attendees will leave the conference with innovative knowledge and practices that can be implement in the state.
We believe that the convention will be proven to be Anambra State’s flagship think home initiative event , that will gather the region’s most senior investors, developers, operators and professionals and providing the perfect platform to do deals across the region.
The two days is an accumulation of bespoke networking opportunities, learning and transactions through the extensive range of discussions, networking receptions and a dedicated exhibition area to gain the most traction for your company and brand. This is a stand-alone opportunity to discuss current trends, share industry experiences and enjoy insightful debates with Anambra’s top minds.
What to expect from the conference
- This Conference will offers you a chance for meeting new international partners and exchanging ideas for collaborative research, technology transfer and commercial opportunities in pre-arranged 20 minute one-to-one meetings at one location as well as match making of NGOs and Donor Agencies in a round table discussions
- It will provide long term solutions on Health challenges which include the existing Free Medical Mission, and other solution that will reduce maternal mortality rate, water treatment, Human Capital Development and empowerment programs
Who must attend: The conference is open to :
- Government agencies & Parastatal
- Anambra State Investment Promotion and Protection Agency
- Anambra States Stakeholders and professional
- Anambra state indigenes in Diaspora
- Non-government Organisations,
- Community Based Organisations,
- Faith Based Organisations,
- Civil Society Organisations,
- UN agencies & Multilateral Institutions,
- Donor/ Corporate Organisations,
Background of the State
Anambra State is a FAST developing state in Nigeria. It has to explore its natural resources and human capital to meet the requirement of its population. In the process of development, the government of the State, due to strong commitment with its people, the Diasporas and international agencies, is very concerned about the environmental condition of the State.
To protect the environment from degradation, and prevent diseases, promote health, socio-economic development and status of vulnerable and disadvantaged women, children, youths and men in community settings, there is a need to adopting Behavioral Change Communication (BCC) strategy. Therefore, there is a need for Solid Waste Management implementation and action in the state. hence, the diasporas from all parts of Europe has come together to plan on how to support the Anambra State develop in this areas.
Mission of ASA Europe on attracting investment to the State.
- As a member of ASA World, we partner with ASA World in achieving the ‘Think Home Philosophy’
- As committed Ndi Anambra in Diaspora, we commit and support Anambra State government to become the first choice investment destination and Most preferred location to site new industries in Nigeria
- Attract foreign direct investors through our conferences and network project and promote Anambra State attractive investment Hub as the government creates an incentive-focused investment climate for investors across the state’s four (4) pillars (Agriculture, Industrialisation, Trade & Commerce, Oil & Gas)
- Work with Anambra State Investment Promotion and Protection Agency (ANSIPPA) to facilitate and secure favorable and investment friendly for FDIs and NGOs.
Mission of ASA Europe on attracting NGOs to the State.
The mission ASA Europe conference is to create an empowered Anambra Diaspora as change agents for the development of Anambra State in particular and Nigerian in general.
The Business Conference aim is establishing a match-making platform to contribute to an environment for the Anambra Diaspora to maximize its potential-capital, knowledge and networks to the development of Anambra State.
This conference portends to be an investment conference where there will be an opportunity to LEARN about Global Investment strategies, DEVELOP through exposure to experts and build your NETWORK
Anambra State Investment Promotion & Protection Agency (ANSIPPA)
Ten Reasons to Invest In Anambra State
- West Africa’s largest, dynamic and stimulating market in Ontisha
- A vibrant small and medium enterprise community; an aboundant skilled labour force, considerable entrepreneurial ability, and easy access to capital and natural resources
- Ability to source raw materials, components and finished products from within the state is a key logistical advantage
- Excellent incentives to investors- land, tax relief, waivers, a one-stop-service center, security and protection
- The most secure and safe environment to do business in Nigeria.
- Extremely high regard for the rule of law, and respect for regulatory and administrative procedures.
- Ranked 1st in commercial trade volume in Nigeria’s southeast region (3rd in the country after Lagos and Kano).
- Ranked as one of the nation’s fastest growing economies and a national leader in job creation. Manufacturing and technology, agriculture, capital access, etc.
- Ranked strong in governance, reforms, and in enforcing contracts
- In 2015, Anambra was ranked the most transparent and accountable state in Nigeria, complying with all the set standards in public sector accounting, according to the International Public Sector Accounting System.