The ASA Europe Business Convention organizing committee is pleased to announce a call for papers for the 2018 ASA Europe Conference.
THE CONVENTION THEME:
‘ASA World Think Home Philosophy’ – Invest In Anambra State.
The Convention will be held in Tikkurila Trio Sport Centre, Lantinen Valkoisenlahteentie 52-54 01300 Vantaa, Finland.
The committee are seeking paper proposals that will be project oriented presentations in the following arears:
1. Intellectual Property (IP)
2. Green Economy – Clean Technologies, Renewable Energies, Water services, Green transportation
3. Infrastructure Projects for Sustainable Economic Development
4. Women and Youth Empowerment Projects
5. Personal and Cultural Identity and Heritage Project
Social Entrepreneurship: A framework for NGOs and Business Development.
How to Submit a Proposal
If you are interested in presenting a paper please contact us with a brief outline of your proposal by 30 June 2018. Paper proposals or any queries regarding the conference should be emailed to:
Please include in this order:
Name of author(s) (as you would like it to appear in the program)
Institution or affiliation (if any)
Contact phone numbers
Title of paper
Brief Abstract (150-250 words)